‘Once Upon A Time’ Stars Gilmore, Maguire, Arenberg Highlight ‘Wizard World Virtual Experiences’ Online Event April 4
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCB:WIZDD) announces that the second entry in the “Wizard World Virtual Experiences,” featuring three cast members from “Once Upon a Time,” will be held on Saturday, April 4, beginning at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT. Jared Gilmore (“Henry Mills”), Sean Maguire (“Robin Hood”) and Lee Arenberg (“Grumpy”) will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via http://wizd.me/5cqi.
As part of the event, fans across the globe can:
- Submit questions via chat during the free 30-minute panel featuring all five standouts (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit)
- Participate in a personal, exclusive one-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid)
- Purchase a recorded video from any of the three, specifying the message if desired
- Purchase an autograph either on an 8”x10” photo or custom exclusive 11”x17” lithograph designed specifically for this event (if purchasing a live video chat, the item can be signed during the session)
Pricing begins at $70 for the individual chat, video and autographs, and vary by celebrity, available on the Website.
The first Virtual Experience is scheduled for Tuesday, March 31, with cast members from “Supernatural,” including Mark Sheppard, Emily Swallow, Ruth Connell, Sebastian Roché and Timothy Omundson. Additional dates and celebrity groups will be announced as they are formed.
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- Tuesday, March 31, “Supernatural,” Mark Sheppard, Emily Swallow, Ruth Connell, Sebastian Roché, Timothy Omundson
- Saturday, April 4, “Once Upon a Time,” Jared Gilmore, Sean Maguire, Lee Arenberg